Thursday, November 5, 2015

Atmosfear

Wanted to mention how amazing the Haunt felt as Halloween at High Noon's Atmosfear played in the background.  It created the perfect environment as people walked onto the porch and looked out at the yard of human scarecrows.  The atmosphere it produced felt old school and classy.

Click below for five tracks (I'm definitely going to use this album next year as well):

https://www.reverbnation.com/halloweenathighnoon/album/43598-halloween-at-high-noon-atmosfear

6 comments:

Michael said...

Wow, these are great Rot. It looks like I you can purchase the MP3's, but no CD? (I feel like I'm REALLY getting old, now...)

Rot said...

I don't believe they offer cd's...
though I have a car filled...FILLED...with scratched cds...so I really need to embrace the digital age.

The Creeping Cruds said...

Damn my work computer with no speakers!

The Gill-Man said...

I agree, Rot. I've used this particular album for my yard haunt before, and I love the way it gives that creepy, almost subliminal feeling.

Seriously toying with using this next year mixed with the sound effects from the Trick r' Treat vinyl.

Goneferalinidaho said...

Thanks so much for sharing this earlier. I bought a copy and I worked great when my regular lightshow wasn't working. I LOVED it and think it will be my go to for the future. I absolutely love this album.

Rot said...

that's great!
glad i could help.