Thursday, December 8, 2022

Get Thee To Michael's

For those of us that use Elmer's glue for our mache props, I'm going to recommend this offering from craft smart.  Three bucks cheaper than Elmer's and I've only seen it at Michael's.  I go through tons of this stuff, so this was an exciting find tonight.  And I mixed up a batch of mache when I got home for a prop I'm starting, and it totally is the same as Elmer's.


Sorry, Elmer's, why you so expensive?  (or Dear, as my dad used to say).  




4 comments:

Jeannine520 said...

What a great deal. My husband always uses Tightbond which is way too expensive but I've been kind of afraid to try something else. I'll give this a try.

Rot said...

Great!

Willow Cove said...

That’s a good deal!
Wonder if I can use a Michaels’ coupon with it :)

Rot said...

Ugh! I totally forgot about the discount