Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Memories Of Halloweens Past

The next submission for this fun feature (suggested by Mr. Macabre) comes to us from artist Jerem Morrow.  His nostalgic Halloween possession was given to him back when he was 15 years old, as payment for cleaning the house for one of his mom's friends.  "I'd never seen anything that embodied my sense of Halloween spirit so thoroughly," he shared.  "As an artist myself, I've drawn and sculpted many spooky pieces and this still remains the pinnacle of High Holiday art for me."

As a Halloween blogger since 2007, I have seen my share of ceramic Halloween decor and I have never come across anything quite like this.  It is packed with Old School Halloween charm, and it feels like something you'd see in October in the window of a shadowy house on some lonely leaf-filled street.









For anyone interested in submitting, you can email me at pumpkinrot @ gmail . com (remove the spaces, of course!)

8 comments:

Scarecrow Atelier said...

An exceptional piece of Halloween art. I've never seen anything like this before.

I would definitely put it up as decoration straight away.

MR. Macabre said...

I've never seen anything like this either, it's very cool.

Raven176 said...

That is beautiful. I literally said wow out loud.

Lady M said...

That is damn cute.

Jerem Morrow said...

One piece I never put away.

Fraidy said...

I love how this looks like a stop motion animation character. One can imagine it crawling out and making all sorts of mischief! Very cool!

Jenna said...

Wonderfully nostalgic! So glad you shared with us :)

Mike C(JASONV123) said...

Very cool! I've never seen one like it!