Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Of Moths And Men

There are bright street lights in that area, which gave the boys a good glimpse of what they called "the strangest guy we've ever seen." Yanchitis commented later to investigators. "He was standing behind that fence. "I don't know how he got there. He was the biggest man I ever saw."
"James nudged me," Marvin Munoz reported to police, "and said, 'Who's that guy standing behind you?' I looked around and there he was... behind that fence. Just standing there. He pivoted around and looked right at us... then he grinned a big old grin."




Image by GreenEyedMonster88.

Text source.


1 comments:

Marrow said...

You're really into your Mothman aren't you? The movie was awesome.
You should make one sometime before I do), I'm sure it would turn out really well. Make him with a sickening grin from ear to ear and his head slightly cocked, his arms raised to show tattered wings. Chills just thinking about it.

You can get the Mothman if I can get the Wendigo. ;)