Friday, January 3, 2014

Alien Agenda

2 o'clock in the morning there was a knock at the door. They must have been knocking a long time because they woke me up. Well I went to the door to see who was at the door. My sister had already answered the door. And she was staring at the ceiling like you know with her mouth open like she was still asleep just staring at the ceiling wondering what the heck is going on. And I see three people standing outside and I thought they were young teenagers, messing around but as I got closer, "Well crap they're wearing masks. It's like why are they wearing masks? Oh my God they're going to rob us" is the first thing that popped into my head.

Text source.
Image source.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Aliens and their damned agendas.

Rot said...

you ain't shittn'

they should have nuked that alien ship in Close Encounters as soon as it took off with Richard Dreyfus.