Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Anguished Man

I moved the painting back into the top bedroom. I set the video camera up and recorded for approx. eight hours over three consecutive nights. After spending several hours looking at the footage this is what I found. There were many other sounds recorded but they sounded like they came from outside, these were different. Shortly after moving the painting my wife felt someone stroke her hair in the bathroom and I saw a strange fog like mist at the top of the stairs that vanished as quickly as it came. The painting is now back in the cellar for the time being.

Click below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRQSWgYNqvI

4 comments:

Willow Cove said...

Woah, De ja vu'. I knew I was looking at that painting last night and I knew I saw it thru your blog. On the 365 Halloween tumbler. Right?
For a couple of minutes it got a little weird here.
No kids, no wife, beer and candles. Awesome.

And yeah, a painting made of blood from the deceased artist = Creepy.

Rot said...

i couldn't remember where i saw that before.

so creepy.

i hope it's real : )

Anonymous said...

I've seen this painting somewhere before too. Major creep factor.

If I was that guy, I would of burned that thing by now. Don't need any funky creepy paintings in the house.

Or at least throw it into the neighbor's yard.

Rot said...

I'd love to hang it in my parent's basement.
Call them up and ask if anything strange is going on. When they ask me why I'm asking I'll be like "no reason" [click].