Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Now Playing: Traces

By Visions, from the Cyclic Law label.

Hugely appreciative of online sources of Dark Ambient music.  Back in the early 90's, when I first discovered this odd and wonderful genre of music in a world void of the Internet, I never could have imagined multiple record labels offering loads of incredible "projects" (that's what we call Dark Ambient groups).

Here are some of the best:

Cyclic Law

Cryo Chamber

Malignant Records


Click below for Traces...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it wasn’t for you, I would of never discovered Dark Ambient music.

I love music of many genres, and I listen to whatever mood I’m in or project I am tackling. But Dark Ambient is what I mostly listen to when doing Halloween projects.
Except for that time I was listening to Johann Sebastian Bach...........