Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Now Streaming: Cryo Chamber

I can't say how many evenings were spent listening to this youtube livestream, and gazing at that Bladerunner-esque landscape.  


My brother was over once while I had this streaming through the tv and I pointed to one of the highest windows in one of the tallest buildings and said "Yeah, that's where I'd live...right up there."  And he replied "YOU?  You'd be down in the fog levels somewhere."

Thanks, bro.


Click below for 24/7 Dark Ambient courtesy of the finest Dark Ambient label - Cryo Chamber...


4 comments:

Mike C(JASONV123) said...

Wow!! This is awesome!!

Rot said...

Definitely.
Commercial free Dark Ambient.
And most of the stuff is really listenable and great.

Undeadpumpkinbread said...

That is way cool! So much to look at, and just chill.

Your brother is a sweet guy.

Rot said...

haha. totally.