Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Rowhouse Spirits' Anchovy Citrus Akavit

And then both stench and sounds grew stronger, so that I paused shivering and grateful for the cut’s protection. It was here, I recalled, that the Rowley road drew so close to the old railway before crossing westward and diverging. Something was coming along that road, and I must lie low till its passage and vanishment in the distance. Thank heaven these creatures employed no dogs for tracking—though perhaps that would have been impossible amidst the omnipresent regional odour. Crouched in the bushes of that sandy cleft I felt reasonably safe, even though I knew the searchers would have to cross the track in front of me not much more than a hundred yards away. I would be able to see them, but they could not, except by a malign miracle, see me.

The Shadow Over Innsmouth, H.P. Lovecraft


I will absolutely get my hands on this offering from Rowhouse Spirits...

Their IG here.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a huge fan of H.P. Lovecraft, I reccomend everyone on this blog read his stuff.