Friday, January 12, 2024

The Invisible Man

My recommendations for horror movies are few and far between these years (for obvious reasons [most stink]).  The Invisible Man was one of those rare exceptions where you didn't get to the end and wonder what went wrong with the world.  Rare also was the fact that it was well-reviewed at the time of its release (something that didn't happen with one of my favorite modern horror films CANDYMAN [it didn't stink]).  


We watched this one at night a week ago and I still find myself thinking about it.  I'm posting the trailer below, but, like a lot of trailers, it reveals too much.  So I suppose I'm asking you to trust me (if you're bored and can't find anything to watch).

Click below...


1 comments:

Revenant Manor said...

A true rarity; a reboot that has an actual reason to exist. Absolutely worth the watch!

Unfortunately, for every one of these, we'll get thirty Evil Dead-Exorcist-Mummy disasters.

Also, since it came up and speaking of rarities, Candyman (2021) deserves WAY more love than it gets!