Tuesday, January 9, 2024

NECA Ben Cooper Costume Figures

Introducing the Ben Cooper Costume Kids Collection, a figure series based on the popular kids’ costumes from one of the largest Halloween costume manufacturers from the 1950s through the ‘80s. Standing approximately 6 inches tall, these fully poseable figures wonderfully capture the vintage horror spirit and are ready to make some spooky mischief on your collector’s shelf. Series 1 includes Creature, Devil, Frankenstein, Mummy, and Skeleton—classic Ben Cooper costumes worn by an inclusive group of kids.

Wearing a mask styled after an original Ben Cooper design and soft goods clothing replicating the vinyl look of the classic costume, each playful figure comes complete with a trick-or-treat bag or pumpkin bucket accessory. Every figure is sold separately and packaged in a numbered, retro-style window box that pays homage to the original costume packaging.



Click here for more photos and more info.


7 comments:

Rot said...

That Devil is rad.

MR. Macabre said...

I remember seeing these when I was a kid.

Village Mire said...

I don't typically impulse buy toys or figures, but when I saw this picture I pre-ordered immediately. Now I have to sit back and wait until May.

Rot said...

Haha nice!

Revenant Manor said...

Oh, no.

Must. Resist. Tchotchke.

(seriously, I'm really feeling the call...especially the Devil)

Willow Cove said...

I was a Skull for several years!

Rot said...

Excellent choice!!!