Friday, December 3, 2021

Hemlock Hall

I had worked hard for nearly two years, for the sole purpose of infusing life into an inanimate body. For this I had deprived myself of rest and health. I had desired it with an ardour that far exceeded moderation; but now that I had finished, the beauty of the dream vanished, and breathless horror and disgust filled my heart. Unable to endure the aspect of the being I had created, I rushed out of the room and continued a long time traversing my bed-chamber, unable to compose my mind to sleep.

Mary Shelley








More images here.

6 comments:

Undeadpumpkinbread said...

All gorgeous pics, but totally in love with that pumpkin.

Rot said...

Yeah, this is a definitely a neat Haunt.

I laughed when I saw the tainted water bowl...that, right there, is an insane detail.

Lady M said...

I love all the use of antiques in this haunt.

Willow Cove said...

You don't see a lot of Frankenstein Haunts around . Not like this! And i Love the mossy brick wall.

Unknown said...

I love the pumpkin pentacle, it's cool.

Holy Tarra said...

WOW! I love the pic of the bats and the photo of the grave markers from that angle!...great!!