Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Haunter Burns In House Fire

Kidding.  They're fiiiiiine.

I always hated news stories featuring Home Haunts as the displays are almost always flooded with bright white light (like how my mother used to ruin my early Haunt photos) and the Haunter is usually asked to do something "spooky" on camera and they probably regret agreeing to that for the rest of their lives.

My mother often would threaten she would call the local news to come and feature the Halloween display when I haunted their house with my props.  This would always end with me warning her I would storm away upon first seeing a news van.  Kicking and pushing things over as I fled, like Christ in the Temple.  This Diva always won out.  Though years later she confessed she had called a few times, and the people weren't interested.  I still consider this a win.

Fortunately, the below segment is none of those things I mentioned above, and the fire effect looks amazing.

Click below...




6 comments:

Sara said...

Haha wow. That’s over in my neck of the woods. I’m surprised the firefighters were ok with it and not annoyed? Lol

Rot said...

I expected her to say they high-fived (hate when people high-five) and then gave her a bill for $4,000.

Sara said...

Lol. Exactly!!! Like thanks, jerks, we just had to get all of our gear on for this!

Rot said...

Yup. And old Edith Cranshaw is burning to death on the other side of town as the truck sits on this house's curb watching faux flames.

Willow Cove said...

Ha! My neighbor panics for a few minutes every year when I test out my fog machines in October. (Eye roll emoji)

Rot said...

haha nice