Thursday, July 14, 2022

Pumpkin Spice Latte Sippin' Cream

This stuff is happening after work today.  Knowing it's in the fridge has been rough.  Impossible to find in these parts, so you need to know someone or take a very long drive.  Fortunately, I know someone.

This Pumpkin Spice Latte Liquor is from the lineup of Appalachian Sippin' Creams from Sugarlands Distilling Co..  And it's pretty amazing.  It's incredible over ice or in a cup of coffee (dangerous).




Thanks, Wren!  I'm glad I know ya.

7 comments:

Lady M said...

It's got the cutest label ever. I hope you are gonna save that for a witch jar.

Willow Cove said...

Hey! It’s available down the street from me!
some of the moonshine ones look good too.
Does it come with a spout like in the pictures?

Mike C(JASONV123) said...

What!!! No way!! We're going to Gatlinburg soon, def will grab some!!

Rot said...

No spout on mine! I super highly recommend this. I wanna try the other flavors.

Wren said...

It’s the best, right?? They better come out with more this year.

Rot said...

It really is the best stuff. A perfect pumpkin spice flavor too.

PairaDize said...

I live in the area, these are carried local by many of our package stores. Been a fan (and buyer) ever since "Moonshiners" TV show,lol.