Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Scientific Advancement

Not only does the ethical conduct of science satisfy a scientific moral code; it also leads to better scientific results because the adherence to ethical research practices leads to more attention to the details of scientific research, including qualitative analysis and quantitative and statistical techniques, and to more thoughtful collaboration among investigators. Also, the credibility of science with the general public depends on the maintenance of the highest ethical standards in research. 



5 comments:

Willow Cove said...

Frankenstein lab haunts are so cool.
I love the equipment in this one!

Rot said...

I agree. And I love this one because I’m trying to figure out what exactly is happening with the skeleton.

Willow Cove said...

Extra calcium, I guess!

Rot said...

seems about right! haha

Holy Tarra said...

Nope! They are transferring the monster's consciousness into the skeleton.