Friday, November 18, 2022

The Devil's Negroni

Lately, the Negroni is my favorite cocktail.  Been making a smoky version with Mezcal since trying one at a local restaurant.

The below is the more traditional version... spruced up for Halloween with some hilarious, and effective, accents.

HOW TO MAKE THE DEVIL’S NEGRONI
  • Add ice to a rocks glass.
  • Add the ingredients. Pour the gin, Campari, sweet vermouth and pomegranate juice over the ice.
  • Stir until very cold. Garnish with an orange peel and dying rose for added drama. Serve and have a Happy Halloween!

Click below...























Had one last night called The Philly Negroni.  Have no clue what was in there, but it was superb.



4 comments:

Lady M said...

You sent me down a Campari rabbit hole.

Rot said...

haha
I love Campari.

K.O. said...

YESSS! You know the Negroni is my JAM lately! I gotta try that Devil's version. Pomegranate juice sounds like a perfect addition.

Rot said...

Totally! I need to buy some gin. Any recommendations?