Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Behind Every King Size Candy Bar

Is someone like me.  

And truthfully, my candy choices for Halloween night are probably the reason king size candy bars are adored in every town across this nation.  People like me make their occurrence rare.  Variety is the spice of life, as they say.  

Imagine if you got home on Halloween night as a child and poured that bag out and only had candy in the king varietal.  Not to say anything about the struggle to get that heavy pillowcase home.  Cheap candy is pretty light, you see.

Here's to the king size candy bar givers.

And here's to the rest of us.





3 comments:

Jack Oh' Lantern said...

I love the little candies...tho, I am guilty as one of the full size bar givers. But, it's easy when you get less than 50 kids most years...

Sara said...

I see your candy philosophy remains the same....some things never change.
Lol

Rot said...

haha well, i feel my candy philosophy has changed a little bit, sara!
I'm apparently way more pompous about it now. haha