Saturday, August 6, 2022

Get Thee To A Krispy Kreme (On Monday)

Starting on August 8th...

NEW Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed Doughnuts (a classic Original Glazed doughnut with a pumpkin spice twist)

Pumpkin Spice Original Filled Cheesecake Doughnuts (a Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed doughnut with creamy cheesecake filing decorated with cheesecake icing)

Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut (a perfectly spiced old-fashioned cake doughnut covered in Krispy Kreme's iconic glaze) 

Pumpkin Spice Latte (a latte flavored with pumpkin pie sauce, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice seasoning – available hot, iced or frozen)

NEW Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee (an iced Coffee blended with pumpkin pie sauce)


10 comments:

Sara said...

Too sooooon! It’s still August!

Rot said...

No such thing as too soon when it comes to pumpkin spice stuff with cheesecake stuff stuffed inside.

Stuff.

Wren said...

I want ALL OF THEM

Rot said...

Yeah, I'm afraid I'd make quite the scene getting a box of those.

Wren said...

This is the content I am here for.

Rot said...

haha

girl6 said...

Omg unbelievable. i'm totally down with my wonky A1C & all. Cheese filling always seals the deal. haha.

Autumnleaf said...

I have to go with Rot on this one....what exactly is too soon? Finally the pumpkin-flavored skinny syrups are out at Homegoods. Autumn nectar for the coffee! I stuff the cupboard this time of year...lasts me into about February.

Willow Cove said...

Oh man, all those doughnuts sound amazing!

Mike C(JASONV123) said...

Oh man!! My wife showed me these last night!! I said we need these asap!!!