Wednesday, March 16, 2022

New Animated Props From Morris Costumes

I always excitedly click on videos featuring animated props, but I'm not sure what I'm expecting as I'm always left cringing at the voices chosen and the dialogue used.  Somewhere along the line, someone in a creative meeting said that there needed to be cheesy one-liners in there.  I mean, I realize these are usually a huge hit with kids.  But I think I want there to be some kind of adult version of animated spooky props.  Like a werewolf that kinda just stands there...hunched over...maybe swaying back and forth from time to time....breathing and growling, with his digital yellow eyes blinking.


Or a Witch that has a very creepy voice like the one in Exorcist III:  Legion.  She'd say something like "Oh, there is a curse upon your house.  You, your children, and THEIR children will never know peace.  Only sufferrrriiiiiiiiing."

Or maybe just a switch where you get the option to select "For Kids" or "For Adults."

I have a lot of opinions for a man who will never own an animatronic prop.  Companies, don't listen to me:  you'll go bankrupt.

Click below for the new line of animatronic props...




6 comments:

Lady M said...

I agree - there should be a funny/scary switch on all props.

Rot said...

Definitely.

The Gill-Man said...

I wish there was an option to record your own voices...then you could either make up your own dialogue, or sample something from a creepy flick.

Rot said...

That WOULD be pretty cool. Think of the possibilities.

Willow Cove said...

Hmmm, I'm intrigued by the scarecrow one. I'd have to do some serious physical altering of it. And just cut out the talking.

Rot said...

Funny, as I was thinking the same stuff...that it'd be fun to just alter these and kill the audio. Make them really dark and grimy.