Sunday, March 13, 2022

Ghost Journal

In the early 1990s we started to keep notes about the ghost happenings. [He begins reading the notes.] This happened to me on the 7th of September, 2006, 1:26 a.m. I'm a very light sleeper, and it was a musical chime like you'd have on a jewelry box. It played for ten seconds straight. Saturday, November 10, 2001: It sounded like somebody took a chair and dragged it across the kitchen floor. We all heard it, but when we got into the kitchen the chairs were all where they belonged. This is one of our daughter Angie's notes from August of 1993. She used to work as a dentist technician and her lab coat had been ironed while she slept. This is the second time she said it had happened. On June 12, 1991, there was a very strong scent of perfume. I don't have a sense of smell so I wouldn't know. Louise said to me, "It's unbelievable how strong it is.

Text by Corrine May Botz, from her book Haunted Houses.




0 comments: