Friday, March 25, 2022

That New SCREAM Movie

I was pleasantly surprised with the latest Scream film.  After being burned by the recent Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre films, I was expecting the worst.  I was SO glad I was wrong about that.  Smart, fun, and delightfully meta, I was on board right up until the end credits.  The intro scene below is a great example of what I'm talking about.  If you like this, you'll dig the entire thing.  I found the mention of some recent modern horror films to be a gas.  


Click below for a HD scene from the intro.  It gets REALLY violent, and has some NSFW language.





10 comments:

broevil said...

It would be really weird if I was wearing my Ghost face shirt today... I only remember seeing the first one. I'll have to check this one out.

Rot said...

that would have been great.

the good news is you don't have to watch the others to watch this one. They are always great at catching people up.

Sara said...

Yes!! Delightfully Meta is the best description!!! Loved it and I’ll watch it again!

Rot said...

Nice! I would rewatch as well.
I had a blast watching it.

Revenant Manor said...

Guess it's time to use a Paramount+ free trial offer...

Sara said...

I’m guna see X tomorrow, I’ll let ya know how it goes! Haha

Sara said...

Dude, it’s a deal. Party at your place. The original Scream, followed by the newest one. I’ll bring the booze.

Rot said...

I've heard that X is amazing, so that is really terrific news... "elevated horror" as they say in Scream ; )
I'll wait for it to stream. Don't feel like getting bed bugs from the movie seats.

Scream Party of the Century at my flat. East coast parties are the best.
haha

Mike C(JASONV123) said...

We watched it the other night. I was impressed, and it had a decent bit of gore!

Rot said...

Cool! Yeah it was really well made.