Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Scientists Suggest An Anti-Universe

The idea assumes that the early universe was small, hot and dense — and so uniform that time looks symmetric going backward and forward.

If true, the new theory means that dark matter isn't so mysterious; it's just a new flavor of a ghostly particle called a neutrino that can only exist in this kind of universe. And the theory implies there would be no need for a period of "inflation" that rapidly expanded the size of the young cosmos soon after the Big Bang.


Turns out Dr. Howard Birack was right.

Click below...


6 comments:

Willow Cove said...

Mega-Deep thoughts. We go down the same rabbit holes. I’m convinced I could have been an astrophysicist. If I was able to grasp pre-algebra.

Rot said...

haha same.
it hurts.

Revenant Manor said...

It's quite possible that I would have bought a ticket to listen to Victor Wong read the minutes of an HOA meeting.

Willow Cove said...

Revenant Manor, me too!

Nebulosus said...

I think about this kind of stuff a lot. Since I was old enough to read, I've been fascinated by astrophysics, the universe, etc. I love the fact that, the more we learn, the stranger everything gets. As mind-boggling and impossible it is for the human mind to ever fully grasp, I find it somehow comforting.

Rot said...

That's a good point about this stuff seemingly getting more and more bizarre as time passes.