Friday, March 25, 2022

The Revenge Of Scar Stuff

One of the earliest Halloween-flavored blogs I recall finding was Scar Stuff [make horrid scars and gashes].  The best name ever and some really genuine and nostalgic content.  He didn't post much, but just one of his posts was worth fifteen of mine.  Then he just disappeared one day in 2014.  


A few days ago, my friend Wren asked "Why didn't you tell me about this?!" and it was a link to recent activity by Jason from Scar Stuff.  It was just one post, made in September of 2021.  But it was loaded.  And it made me pray that he was back for good.  Here's hoping he's working on another blog post which will post soon.  

Blogs are a dying art form.  So out of fashion.  So non-social-media.  But they're important archives (I think).  Easy to search and wonderful in which to get lost.  I love curating material for my weird Halloween archive and database.  And it's nice to be back, by the way.  Over thirteen thousand posts and over fifty thousand comments.  And, get this, over six million views since the beginning.  I plan to be around until Blogger gives up the ghost or a solar flare fries our grids.  

Click below for the Scar Stuff blog.  And I encourage you to read every post, and click every link, and watch every video.  The catnip video alone restored me to health after a rough week at work. 

Thanks again, Wren!

7 comments:

Rot said...

And you gotta watch his reel

http://jasonwillis.com/reel/

Wren said...

But you never answered me….. why didn’t you tell me?? Haha

Hope you have a good weekend after your rough week!

Rot said...

haha.

And thanks!
Def getting better.
The cats helped.

Revenant Manor said...

Cats always help.

As do some blogs; this is one of them.

I'm grateful that yours is here / back, and quite pleased to read that the plan is long-term.

Milocat said...

Glad your back, I always like blogs over anything else, its genuine and real.

Rot said...

Thanks, guys!

Willow Cove said...

Just got to watch the catnip film. Dying!
Now my cats are asking for some Persian Haze =o

I wish I had the skills or brain power to make videos like Jason.