Monday, May 2, 2022

Now Shopping: ALIEN Xenomorph Hip Bag

"Hip Bag" sounds pretty much just as bad as "Fanny Pack."  Though given the choice between the two, I'd go with, and I'll use it in a sentence:  "This isn't a fanny pack!  It's my new Xenomorph hip bag!"  Though I realize I just used both.  


Click below to see the new ALIEN line at La Femme En Noir:

Thanks, Wren!  I wish I had this back in 1993 when I stood in the Vietnam humidity of Disney World.  I could have fit my wallet, keys, my [huge] 90's cell phone, and my lip balms and sunscreen in there all at once.  

9 comments:

Rot said...

I do wish I wore mine like this guy, and not on my hips.

Revenant Manor said...

I know one thing...if you absolutely must watch Captain Eo, it should definitely be done while sporting this stylish accessory.

(And, I think there are definitely bonus points for sporting it as though it's a bandolier instead of a knapsack for one's zinc oxide)

Rot said...

haha totally agree!

Willow Cove said...

Don’t forget bug spray. It is Florida- the mosquitoes are as big as sparrows.

Rot said...

HAHA That is TERRIBLE.
Get out of there, man!

Sara said...

Don’t forget the extra pair of socks due to the moisture! Haha

Rot said...

haha
I won't!
God, I was such a baby in that humidity.
Like living in a humidifier.

Wren said...

Maybe leave some room for those battery operated fans? Like the grandmas use?

Rot said...

Haha. No comment.


(I may have owned one of those back in the day)