Thursday, April 14, 2022

Now Playing: The Game

About four years ago at work, a Director recommended a movie to me that I had never heard of:  The Game (1997).  I've posted tracks from the score on the blog before.  It's a great film.  Crazy concept, but executed really well and has loads of great acting.  

So the Director sits on the edge of my desk to discuss my feelings of the movie.  Nice guy, and we were pretty animated about this movie.  So I notice an email pop up out of the corner of my eye, from a coworker who sits nearby, and I see the words "Can I talk about outdated movies from the 90's too?"

Click below for the score to an outdated movie...


3 comments:

Willow Cove said...

Such a great movie! Yeah I wonder how would this be pulled off nowadays. Every “actor” from the company would be til tok-ing their new gig. You’d see in 5 minutes if this is real or the game.

Rot said...

Why'd you have to ruin it?

Willow Cove said...

Ha! My in-laws haven’t seen it yet.
It’d suck working with me. I’m a bean spiller…