Friday, April 15, 2022

Shadow People

I live in Rochester, Michigan, and when I was really little, like 4 or 5, there was a figure that would lay in the corner of my room on the ceiling every night. It was just a head and shoulders with a disappearing body, but it always lay horizontal in the same place. At first I remember not even thinking about it, but when I got older I realized it could not be a shadow of me, because it did not move with me, so I started rearranging my room every night to see what was casting this shadow. Nothing made it change, so I eventually shut the blinds one night, to remove all light sources, but the shadow was still there; I could see it in the complete dark. 



Image source.

Text source.

2 comments:

Willow Cove said...

Now that’s a creepy scarecrow.
Shodow people, super creepy.

Rot said...

Right? Very disturbing. So stark and weird.