Tuesday, April 26, 2022

LV-426

Due to today's date, required viewing tonight is either ALIEN or ALIENS.  I'm going with the 1979 film.  Would be a nice opportunity for a science fiction themed cocktail, and The Queen Bitch appears to be the most specific cocktail out there for this occasion, though I won't be running out to a liquor store after work.

Ingredients
1 Shot Apple Pucker
1/2 Low Ball Glass of Guinness

Click below to watch it get created.  Apparently, it's not as bad as it sounds.  And visually it's pretty pleasing.
Thanks, Wren!  I had no idea today was an ALIEN thing.  And it's a great excuse to watch the original film.

5 comments:

Rot said...

Regarding the link at the bottom, imagine ordering (or trying to order) THE ALIEN SECRETION at a bar.

Lady M said...

I am glad he clarified how to pronounce the apple pucker. I was thinking it was puukker.

Rot said...

haha. Though I fear it would be more appropriate!

Wren said...

Well.....if you are going out for more rye whiskey... ;)

Rot said...

Alright, maybe if they have the SMALLEST bottle of pucker... and the bar nearby sells six-packs of Guinness. And I love Guinness... hmmmmmmm