Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cursed Be He That Moves My Bones

How he would figure among them in the churchyard, between services on Sundays; gathering grapes for them from the wild vines that overran the surrounding trees; reciting for their amusement all the epitaphs on the tombstones; or sauntering, with a whole bevy of them, along the banks of the adjacent millpond; while the more bashful country bumpkins hung sheepishly back, envying his superior elegance and address.

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

Graveyard

Image by OHS.

3 comments:

Willow Cove said...

Great pic, like the tombstones and the shovel.

girl6 said...

Wow..this is Very pretty to me for reason & i Love the interrupted grave robbing (?) set up....Very Clever.

i Don't think i will ever get Christoper Walken outta my mind as the Official Headless Horseman.
But, he Always steals the cake anyway.
man, the stories he must have...

Oscar said...

Hey PUMPKINROT!! I was surfin' the web and I found your web and blog...and saw you used a pic of my last year haunt!!!...Thanks for sharing it!! ;) I'm happy you decided to use it in your blog and I like your opinions too Willow Cove and Girl6...
BTW, I love your haunting pics!!...really got you in a horror scene!..So realistic