Thursday, September 26, 2013

Donut Holes

Anyone else see Ichabod Crane on the latest Sleepy Hollow episode trying a donut hole for the first time?
We watched it last night and I walked into work thinking that someone in here had better bring a box of those things into the office today.

I almost wrote Heads will roll, but decided against it.

Pumpkin Spice Munchkins @ Dunkin' Donuts

Surely I could have been that person, but if you recall, I'm avoiding the local Dunkin Donuts due to the Pumpkin Syrup Incident, as it's become known in this part of the country.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could always wear a fake mustache and dark shades before you go into D.D.

bean said...

I WANT THOSE DONUT HOLES

Sara said...

Hah! Yup, totally saw it. For better or for worse, I'm hooked on that show. Lol.

The donut hole part was cute. :)

girl6 said...

hahahahhahah!!...yeah, fake mustaches are the Best fixes for anything...Plus, they're just FUN!!

i wanna rub my face all over those donut holes..hm hm hm hm hm hmmp

i know you're only kidding, but, if that's the worst thing that happens at the DD, well, they've got Nothing to worry about...the stuff that happens in the DD's downtown, is totally Scandalous, i Love it tho.

Willow Cove said...

Dress up as the Headless Horseman, they'll think its a P.R. stunt and maybe give you some for free. ;)

Tim said...

That was a great scene, haha.

K.O. said...

Totally! I've been enjoying that show, and that scene was awesome! Made me crave donut holes too.